King of the Birds, Lord of the Skies

King of the Birds, Lord of the Skies
Gather ye rose buds while ye may, old time is still a flying;
and this same rose that you see today, tomorrow will be dying.
CarpeDiem: Seize the Day!
- Dead Poets Society

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Pls Don't Do These...

Here are some of the worst real-life examples of resume typos published by Rinkworks.com:

"I am very detail-oreinted."
"I have a bachelorette degree in computers."
"Excellent memory; strong math aptitude; excellent memory; effective management skills; and very good at math."
"I worked as a Corporate Lesion."
"Served as assistant sore manager."
"Special skills: Thyping."
"I have exhaustive experience in manufacturing."
"I have used lots of software appilcations."
"Objection: To utilize my skills in sales."
"I am quick at typing, about 25 words per minute."
"I am a rabid typist."
"Skills: Operated Pitney Bones machine."
"Strengths: Ability to meet deadlines while maintaining composer."
"Education: B.A. in Loberal Arts."
"Work Experience: Dealing with customers' conflicts that arouse."
"Education: College, August 1880 - May 1984."
"Typing Speed: 756 wpm."
"Work History: Performed brain wave tests, 1879-1981."
"Accomplishments: Completed 11 years of high school."
"Thank you for your consideration. Hope to hear from you shorty!"
"Enclosed is a ruff draft of my resume."
"I am sicking and entry-level position."
"I am a quick leaner, dependable, and motivated."
"My salary requirement is $34 per year."

No comments: