King of the Birds, Lord of the Skies

King of the Birds, Lord of the Skies
Gather ye rose buds while ye may, old time is still a flying;
and this same rose that you see today, tomorrow will be dying.
CarpeDiem: Seize the Day!
- Dead Poets Society

Monday, April 23, 2007

Heaven and Hell - You Choose.

One day the young King visited a Wiseman residing in the domain of his kingdom. The King said: "Wiseman, I am going to ask you a question and if you can't give me an answer that will please me...off with your head".
The Wiseman nodded.
King: What exactly is "HELL" and "HEAVEN"?
Wiseman: You're son of a bitch.
King: Jump-up with great anger, sword in hand and was about to decapitate the Wiseman....
Wiseman: That, my dear king, is "HELL"
King: I am ashamed of my un-Kingly behavior.
Wiseman: That, my dear king, is "HEAVEN"

We are that young King. We are in charge of our own self-conscious domain and we can determined how "heavenly" or "hellish" we want to live our lives.

No comments: