King of the Birds, Lord of the Skies

King of the Birds, Lord of the Skies
Gather ye rose buds while ye may, old time is still a flying;
and this same rose that you see today, tomorrow will be dying.
CarpeDiem: Seize the Day!
- Dead Poets Society

Thursday, April 5, 2007

Love Letter

My Dear Wife,

You are so easy to forgive. I realised that little irritations, small offenses, emotional wounds and hurt feelings build up over time. Sometime they are temporarily overlooked, buried, or nearly forgotten, but not quite other times. I've been responsible for my share of hurts and pains, and for that I'm truely sorry. Please forgive me. I also want to make sure that I've forgiven you. I don't want to carry around an old offense that breeds bitterness and eventually pushes us apart.

I understand now that a vital part of any loving and lasting relationship must be forgiveness. We cannot survive without it. It's impossible to love someone without inflicting hurt from time to time. We're human, and we're imperfect at this thing called love. So let's choose to forgive.

Because I Love You,

Your Husband.

No comments: