King of the Birds, Lord of the Skies

King of the Birds, Lord of the Skies
Gather ye rose buds while ye may, old time is still a flying;
and this same rose that you see today, tomorrow will be dying.
CarpeDiem: Seize the Day!
- Dead Poets Society

Monday, April 9, 2007

Love Letter

My Dear Wife,

I love the way you remind me. I admit that sometimes I get so caught up in my own world, my own work, and my own responsibilities that I forget to inquire about how you are doing. Please forgive me. It's not that I don't care, or even that I don't want to hear. It's just that I get preoccupied and neglect what's really important to me: YOU.

Help me if you can, my darling. I would welcome a gentle reminder that you need to be heard, need to express what's going on with you. You must know that to me, your voice is the sweetest thing to my ears and the gentlest touch to my heart. I will do what's most important to you, that's is to love you in my action. And above all else, please know and be assured that I really do care.

Because I Love You,

Your Husband.

No comments: