King of the Birds, Lord of the Skies

King of the Birds, Lord of the Skies
Gather ye rose buds while ye may, old time is still a flying;
and this same rose that you see today, tomorrow will be dying.
CarpeDiem: Seize the Day!
- Dead Poets Society

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Love Letter

My Dear Wife,

I appreciate your understanding heart. My work day often seems to press in from all sides. Demands, decisions and deadlines. Somebody is always pushing for something. Sometimes when I get back home, I just want a little peace and quietness, and some space. I need to decompress and transform back into the man I want to be, someone you recognise and you want to spend time with.

Be patient with me, my love. I know you have always given me that space, and I want you to know how much I value that kindness and selfless consideration. I'll do my utmost to do the same for you, for I know your days can be trying too. I will learn to be understanding, just like you, my darling.

Because I Love You,
Your Husband.

No comments: