King of the Birds, Lord of the Skies

King of the Birds, Lord of the Skies
Gather ye rose buds while ye may, old time is still a flying;
and this same rose that you see today, tomorrow will be dying.
CarpeDiem: Seize the Day!
- Dead Poets Society

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Love Letter

My Dear Wife,

Where would I be without you? You are as necessary to me as the air I breathe, the water that sustains me, and the food that nourishes me. You are like God's love that constantly cradles me. Yes, I need air, water, food, God's love, and I need you. I need your love, my dearest. I need your love just as surely as God blessed our union. How I thank God for leading me to you! Without you, I would be lost and hurting.

But that's how I feel, and I wanted you to know, my dear. I realize I don't always show you this vulnerable side of myself, and I admit sometimes it's a little uncomfortable. No guys like to appear weak or needy, but I want you to understand how important you are to me. You play a vital role in my life. I need your love.

Because I Love You,
Your Husband.

No comments: