King of the Birds, Lord of the Skies

King of the Birds, Lord of the Skies
Gather ye rose buds while ye may, old time is still a flying;
and this same rose that you see today, tomorrow will be dying.
CarpeDiem: Seize the Day!
- Dead Poets Society

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Love Letter

My Dear Wife,

Your love lights up my life. Although I know I am the romantic type, I sometimes forget to be romantic. I realize that so often romance gets lost in the shuffle of our eveyday lives. But right now, I want to make plan to enjoy a wonderful evening with you, just the two of us. Let's play some romantic music. Let's light some of those scented candles . Let's dim the houselight a bit. Let's scatter some of those rose petals. You know what, my love, there is something very special about the warm glow of your skin under the candlelight. I love the way it casts a rosy reflection across your pretty complexion.

Let's take lots of time to relax and simply enjoy the soft romantic light and atmosphere. We can talk quietly and intimatley, just enjoying each other's presence. I love watching your eyes, luminescent and warm in the flickering candlelight.

Because I Love You,
Your Husband.

No comments: