King of the Birds, Lord of the Skies

King of the Birds, Lord of the Skies
Gather ye rose buds while ye may, old time is still a flying;
and this same rose that you see today, tomorrow will be dying.
CarpeDiem: Seize the Day!
- Dead Poets Society

Friday, May 18, 2007

10 Reasons Why a Vibrator is Better - R(A): 3/6

1. It never asks me to suck its dick.
2. It never asks me to swallow.
3. It never pushes my head down towards it & tries to force me to give it a blow job.
4. It never can’t get up & begs for some oral to assist it in rising to the occasion.
5. It never spits nasty cum at me.
6. It doesn’t leave a nasty wet spot.
7. It doesn’t pout & make me feel like I’m fucking a small child.
8. It doesn’t think natural bodily functions are taboo.
9. It doesn’t make crude comments about “periods”, PMS or anything to do with douches.
10. It makes me happy, really, really happy

No comments: