King of the Birds, Lord of the Skies

King of the Birds, Lord of the Skies
Gather ye rose buds while ye may, old time is still a flying;
and this same rose that you see today, tomorrow will be dying.
CarpeDiem: Seize the Day!
- Dead Poets Society

Saturday, May 19, 2007

10 Reasons Why a Vibrator is Better - R(A): 4/6

1. It has manners.
2. It is never insensitive or crude.
3. It doesn’t bring up all its other lovers.
4. It never tells me the same boring conquest story over & over.
5. It never watches sports on TV.
6. It never goes out & has revenge sex.
7. It has attachments that come in various sizes & colors to meet ALL my needs.
8. It is always there when I need it.
9. It likes ME best, not its car, team or mother.
10. Its better sex that any sex I ever had with a man & it never minds if I have a man join in on the fun.

No comments: