King of the Birds, Lord of the Skies

King of the Birds, Lord of the Skies
Gather ye rose buds while ye may, old time is still a flying;
and this same rose that you see today, tomorrow will be dying.
CarpeDiem: Seize the Day!
- Dead Poets Society

Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Labour Day's Humor

I used to work in a shoe factory; I tried but I just didn't fit in.

I once worked as a lumberjack,but I just couldn't hack it, so they gave me the axe.

I tried working in a muffler factory but that was exhausting.

I know I need to study a long time to become a doctor, but I didn't have any patients.

I wanted to be a barber, but I just couldn't cut it.

I got a job at a zoo feeding giraffes but I was fired because I wasn't up to it.

I found being an electrician interesting,but the work was shocking.

I became a professional fisherman,but discovered that I couldn't live on my net income.

I tried to be a chef. Figured it would add a little spice to my life but I just didn't have the thyme.
(thyme - leaves used as seasoning)

My last job was working at a coffee shop,but I had to quit because it was always the same old grind.

Do Lipton Tea employees take coffee breaks?

I tried to be a tailor, but I just wasn't suited for it. Mainly because it was a sew-sew job.

I got a job in a work-out gym center, but they said I wasn't fit for the job.

I attempted to be a deli worker,but any way I sliced it, I couldn't cut the mustard.

I managed to get a good job working for a pool maintenance company, but the work was just too draining.

The workers at the Singapore Mint went on strike today. They are demanding to make less money!

No comments: