King of the Birds, Lord of the Skies

King of the Birds, Lord of the Skies
Gather ye rose buds while ye may, old time is still a flying;
and this same rose that you see today, tomorrow will be dying.
CarpeDiem: Seize the Day!
- Dead Poets Society

Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Our Greatness...

"As human beings, our greatness lies not so much in being able to remake the world ... as in being able to remake ourselves."
- Mahatma Gandhi

Totally agree. My world changed when I changed. I sometimes tend to think that everywhere I go (be it workplace, church, or social gatherings), the problems seems to be the same, because the person (me) is the same. I think I need to put aside my criticism & judgement & be a little open-minded.

I think I need to reprogram my mind (Mental Renewal as in Rom 12:2a) & take steps to challenge old habits of framing my situations & circumstances.

"And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what the will of God is..."
Romans 12:2a

My world should change for the better, very soon :)

No comments: