King of the Birds, Lord of the Skies

King of the Birds, Lord of the Skies
Gather ye rose buds while ye may, old time is still a flying;
and this same rose that you see today, tomorrow will be dying.
CarpeDiem: Seize the Day!
- Dead Poets Society

Thursday, May 17, 2007

10 Reasons Why A Vibrator is Better - R(A): 2/6

1. It doesn’t make requests.
2. It goes at my pace.
3. It gets me off FASTER than a man.
4. It gets me off more intensely than a man.
5. It doesn’t mind if I want to fall asleep after I get off.
6. It doesn’t slap my ass.
7. It doesn’t make me get on my knees & get hit from the back.
8. I don’t have put on any sort of theatrical performance to get off.
9. I am never ashamed to wear granny undies in front of it.
10. It doesn’t stop suddenly to answer its cellphone.

No comments: