King of the Birds, Lord of the Skies

King of the Birds, Lord of the Skies
Gather ye rose buds while ye may, old time is still a flying;
and this same rose that you see today, tomorrow will be dying.
CarpeDiem: Seize the Day!
- Dead Poets Society

Friday, June 29, 2007

Disney Pixar Cars Poster


Looks like I've got to plan my retirement in Malaysia liao ... Read on to find out just how much the cost of living is like in little sunny Singapore. Seems to me that only the tow kay (businessmen) who sell their goods to us at such high premiums get to retire here hor...
.
I was looking around for this poster in Singapore. Finally got to see one at Suntec, only to find out that it cost $60. I went in to Malaysia, & purchase exactly the same one for RM59 ( approx $26.80).
.
Good right? This one carries the full cast & crew, all-in-one.
.
I watched the DVD version together with my then 2 yr old son, & I got hooked with this show. My son must have watched it over 400 times, cos he played it everyday for the last one year.

No comments: