King of the Birds, Lord of the Skies

King of the Birds, Lord of the Skies
Gather ye rose buds while ye may, old time is still a flying;
and this same rose that you see today, tomorrow will be dying.
CarpeDiem: Seize the Day!
- Dead Poets Society

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Hospitalized

I apologized for missing a day in my blog yesterday.

My dad was hospitalized due to some unknown heart problem on Friday morning. This wasn't his first trip. About 4 years ago, he was admitted for a minor stroke incident. Discharged after one week, he was okay till now. This time, doctors said it will take 4 days at least. He is currently out of the danger zone & under observation. Arrangement for heart scanning had been made. We will just have to wait.....

Gosh, I was tired, & this physical phenomenon usually has a way of finding its way to your mind. I was mentally exhausted, & my thinking faculty needed a break. Thankfully, I have friends around me who encouraged & supported me through it all.

Thanks, all of you fine people, for been there.

No comments: