King of the Birds, Lord of the Skies

King of the Birds, Lord of the Skies
Gather ye rose buds while ye may, old time is still a flying;
and this same rose that you see today, tomorrow will be dying.
CarpeDiem: Seize the Day!
- Dead Poets Society

Monday, July 30, 2007

Books I Read

"The things I want to know are in books; my best friend is the man who'll get me a book I ain't read."
-Abraham Lincoln

"There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate's loot on Treasure Island... and best of all, you can enjoy these riches every day of your life."
- Walt Disney

"It isn't what the book costs; it's what it will cost if you don't read it."
- Jim Rohn

The latest book I came into possession is 'Dare to be Different' by Alessandro Forte. I will put up some summarised ideas once I am done with it. As of now, I am one-fifth the way there. Good stuff! This is one book that I highly recommend if you want to soar like an eagle in your business, & if your business is in the financial industry, man, please own your own copy. Mine is not for lease, gift, rental, borrow, or copy.

No comments: