King of the Birds, Lord of the Skies

King of the Birds, Lord of the Skies
Gather ye rose buds while ye may, old time is still a flying;
and this same rose that you see today, tomorrow will be dying.
CarpeDiem: Seize the Day!
- Dead Poets Society

Thursday, September 20, 2007

A Little Secret

I just make a pact with God. I have decided to LDTP. I felt so good after surrendering this part of my struggle to Him. I finally understood what AGAPE really meant. Looking back, there are people who love me unconditionally, and they are still doing that. I am thankful.

You see, I always felt I don't deserve this and I don't deserve that ... since young. In part I was right. None of us really deserve all that God has intended for us, after commiting cosmic treason against the Almighty. But in His AGAPE love, all sins are write-offs at the cross.

So, I have decided that:

1. I will never never seek divorce. It has been and will always be "till death do us part".

2. Loving unconditionally is my re-pledge.

3. You can give me pain, more pain, and ultimate pain. My response will be love, more love, and ultimate love.

Remember: When evil abounds, grace abounds ALL the more!

This day, I've made a pact with God. It's our little secret.

No comments: