King of the Birds, Lord of the Skies

King of the Birds, Lord of the Skies
Gather ye rose buds while ye may, old time is still a flying;
and this same rose that you see today, tomorrow will be dying.
CarpeDiem: Seize the Day!
- Dead Poets Society

Friday, March 30, 2007

Love Letter

My Dear Wife,

My love for you is endless. I know I don't always show it as I used to, and I admit that often I get distracted with the demands of life and lately, derailed by the pressures of work. But I want you to know that my love for you is here to stay - yes, it's going to go the distance. I am committed to you, and I'm committed to our marriage and family. I plan to love you for all of my days.

I'm aware that things don't always go smoothly in our marriage and that we have our ups and downs, but through it all, one thing will never change - my love for you. I know it will go on and on. And I know that it will continue to increase and strengthen over time. My love for you is forever.

Because I love you,

Your Husband

No comments: