King of the Birds, Lord of the Skies

King of the Birds, Lord of the Skies
Gather ye rose buds while ye may, old time is still a flying;
and this same rose that you see today, tomorrow will be dying.
CarpeDiem: Seize the Day!
- Dead Poets Society

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Top 10 Rejection Lines Given by Men

Top 10 Rejection Lines Given By Men (and what they actually mean)

10. I think of you as a sister.
(You're ugly.)

9. There's a slight difference in our ages.
(You're quite ugly.)

8. I'm not attracted to you in 'that' way.
(You're pretty ugly.)

7. My life is too complicated right now.
(You're simply ugly.)

6. I've got a girlfriend.
(You're too ugly.)

5. I don't date women where I work.
(You're rather ugly.)

4. It's not you, it's me.
(You're very ugly.)

3. I'm concentrating on my career.
(You're ugly down to your bones)

2. I'm celibate.
(You're damn ugly.)

1. Let's be friends.
(YOU'RE THE UGLIEST CREATURE I'VE EVER SEEN)

No comments: