King of the Birds, Lord of the Skies

King of the Birds, Lord of the Skies
Gather ye rose buds while ye may, old time is still a flying;
and this same rose that you see today, tomorrow will be dying.
CarpeDiem: Seize the Day!
- Dead Poets Society

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Funny T-Shirt Spotted Part II

21. "Does your face hurt? Because it's killing me!"
22. "Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana."
23. "HAM AND EGGS - A day's work for a chicken; A lifetime commitment for a pig."
24. "WELCOME TO KENTUCKY - Set your watch back 20 years."
25. "The trouble with life is there's no background music."
26. "Suicidal Twin Kills Sister By Mistake!"
27. "Don't ask me about my day."
28. "MOP AND GLOW - Floor wax used by Three-Mile-Island cleanup team."
29. "Quoting one is plagiarism. Quoting many is research."
30. "My husband and I divorced over religious differences. He thought he was God, and I didn't."
31. "Save the trees. Wipe your arse with an owl."
32. SNIPER: No Need To Run...You'll Only Die Tired.
33. Pain Is Fear Leaving The Body
34. My parents told me I could be anything, so I became an ARSE-HOLE!
35. If at first you don't succeed, get someone else to do it.
36. Cereal Killer
37. Just be glad I'm not your kid.
38. Just because I flirt doesn't mean I'm interested.
39. My mom can beat up your dad.
40. Sorry I missed church. I was performing a human sacrifice.
41. Caution: Explicit Fu*king Lyrics.
42. I'm out of bed and dressed, what more do you want?
43. Love my country - Fear my government
44. Practice safe sex. Go fu*k yourself!
45. Just another shi*ty day in paradise.

No comments: