King of the Birds, Lord of the Skies

King of the Birds, Lord of the Skies
Gather ye rose buds while ye may, old time is still a flying;
and this same rose that you see today, tomorrow will be dying.
CarpeDiem: Seize the Day!
- Dead Poets Society

Monday, April 16, 2007

Funny T-Shirts Spotted

1. "Frankly, Scallop, I Don't Give a Clam"
2. "That's It! I'm Calling Grandma!" (seen on an 8 year old)
3. "Wrinkled Was Not One of the Things I Wanted to Be When I Grew Up"
4. "Procrastinate Now"
5. "Rehab Is for Quitters"
6. "My Dog Can Lick Anyone"
7. "I Have a Degree in Liberal Arts - Do You Want Fries With That?"
8. "Finally 21, and Legally Able to Do Everything I've Been Doing Since 15"
9. "ALL MEN ARE IDIOTS, AND I MARRIED THEIR KING"
10. "FAILURE IS NOT AN OPTION. It comes bundled with the software"
11. "Do you believe in love at first sight? Or should I walk by again? "
12. "A journey of a thousand miles begins with a cash advance"
13. "STUPIDITY IS NOT A HANDICAP. Park elsewhere!"
14. "Live Bait "
15. "He who dies with the most toys is nonetheless dead"
16. "Time's fun when you're having flies.......Kermit the Frog"
17. "POLICE STATION TOILET STOLEN .... Cops have nothing to go on."
18. "FOR SALE: Iraqi rifle. Never fired. Dropped once."
19. "HECK IS WHERE PEOPLE GO WHO DON'T BELIEVE IN GOSH"
20. "A PICTURE IS WORTH A THOUSAND WORDS, but it uses up a thousand times the memory."

No comments: