King of the Birds, Lord of the Skies

King of the Birds, Lord of the Skies
Gather ye rose buds while ye may, old time is still a flying;
and this same rose that you see today, tomorrow will be dying.
CarpeDiem: Seize the Day!
- Dead Poets Society

Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Love Letter

My Dear Wife,

I love the way you trust me everyday. Strangely, one of the toughest issue in marriage everywhere has to do with the area of trust. At the same time, I understand that trust is critical to any good relationship. And I realize that trust doesn't just happen overnight; it is built, one brick at a time, one layer after another, like the foundation of a great beautiful architecture building. It would mean so much to me to know that you really trust me; even now.

Darling, I know I am not perfect. And I also know I've let you down from time to time. But I want you to know that I'm willing to work hard to assure you that your life is completely safe in my hands, now and forever. I realize that only God can make us into people who are truely trustworthy. I take that seriously, and I earnestly pray that God will help me make good on that promise.

Because I Love You,

Your Husband.

No comments: