King of the Birds, Lord of the Skies

King of the Birds, Lord of the Skies
Gather ye rose buds while ye may, old time is still a flying;
and this same rose that you see today, tomorrow will be dying.
CarpeDiem: Seize the Day!
- Dead Poets Society

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Love Letter

My Dear Wife,

You may not know that darling, but I actually look forward to coming home after a long day, because you refresh my spirit. Just to see our lovely home, and those little touches you have given that make it cozier and more comfortable, means so much to me. Most of all, I enjoy seeing your smiling face. It lights up my whole being. Everything else dims and pales in comparison.

I know your days aren't always easy, and sometimes it's hard for you to simply put on a smile. Let's try to understand each other in these moments and wait a bit before we bring out our expectations. But, darling, let's not waste too much time before we embrace and rejoice in our love, our marriage, our home, and our son.

Because I Love You,
Your Husband.

No comments: