King of the Birds, Lord of the Skies

King of the Birds, Lord of the Skies
Gather ye rose buds while ye may, old time is still a flying;
and this same rose that you see today, tomorrow will be dying.
CarpeDiem: Seize the Day!
- Dead Poets Society

Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Alert! The Stock Mkt Will Crash in 7 Days!

"ALERT: The Stock Market Will Crash in 7 days!"

I am just kidding! Really. I typed that in jest. Even if I have the financial crystal ball with me, I’ll deny everything; before & after.

But jokes aside, wouldn't it be great if we have a week's warning before every stock market crash? I would really appreciate that kind of warning. Having said that, thought I cannot warn you EVERY time the markets rise or fall accurately, I can try raising enough red flags to prevent big losses, and possibly, help you turn potential bad investment and mediocre profits into colossal investment gains.

The rest is up to you. Now check out my new "disclaimer' below:

Investing in stocks & shares can result in the loss of some or all of your investment. Including selling your Condo, and then your HDB, then your car and motorbike, maid, goldfish, Osim chair, your Man-U posters, even your that 2 little rascals… Never risk more than you can afford to lose or overdraft. Past performance is no guide to the future stupidity you embark. Consult a financial advisor if unsure or blur. I hereby disclaim all liabilities with reference to loss of limbs, lives, or “loo-wee”. Do your own due diligence cos your mom and dad cannot be doing that for you forever. Keep within trading limits of gains and losses and you will keep your sanity.
From: Eaglevestor

No comments: