King of the Birds, Lord of the Skies

King of the Birds, Lord of the Skies
Gather ye rose buds while ye may, old time is still a flying;
and this same rose that you see today, tomorrow will be dying.
CarpeDiem: Seize the Day!
- Dead Poets Society

Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Love Letter

My Dear Wife,

I bless you for the time we have and used to share. I realize that sometimes the years slip by so quickly that we hardly even noticed. We become so caught up with all the demands of life & our grown-up responsibilities that we occasionally forget to pause & celebrate some of the milestones along the way. I certainly think that we have some achievements worth celebrating, like the first time I met you in the lecture hall 8 on that wonderful 21st day of July 1994, or that fourth day of May 1995 when you agreed to be my girlfriend, ... atlas there's so many to remember.

Let's not forget to honour the time & energy we have invested in our relationship. We really have come a long way, my sweetheart. Let's celebrate the fact that, through it all, we're still together, still in love & committed to our marriage & our lives together. Let's rejoice over our victories from the past, & let's look forward to our challenges in the future.

Because I Love You,
Your Husband.

No comments: