King of the Birds, Lord of the Skies

King of the Birds, Lord of the Skies
Gather ye rose buds while ye may, old time is still a flying;
and this same rose that you see today, tomorrow will be dying.
CarpeDiem: Seize the Day!
- Dead Poets Society

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Difficult Questions (Part 3)

Difficult Question: If me & your mum fall into the ocean, who will you rescue huh?

Personally, I hate this question & I don't think any self-respecting girl should ever ask your guy that.

"You"
+5 points

"You, of course" or "You, without a doubt"
+20 points

"My mom"
-30 points

"My mom, of course"
-150 points

Oh, & just so you know, when such questions are asked, girls expect to be answered in very serious manner cos these are supposed to be serious questions. If you answer with a laugh saying she must be joking & such, ==> - 80 points (cos you dont take her seriously.)

Yeah, it's tough being a guy. But it's no piece of cake being a woman either.

No comments: