King of the Birds, Lord of the Skies

King of the Birds, Lord of the Skies
Gather ye rose buds while ye may, old time is still a flying;
and this same rose that you see today, tomorrow will be dying.
CarpeDiem: Seize the Day!
- Dead Poets Society

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Sex Life Sucks

A guy was talking with his friend in a bar and told him, "My sex life sucks, just when things start to get good my wife gets tired and just quits".

His friends said, "I used to have the same problem but then I went out and bought a gun and put blank bullets in it."

The first guy said, "How does that help?", and his friend said, "When my wife gets tired and starts to slow down I fire it and she gets so scared her adrenaline gets going and she'll fuck all night."

So the first guy said I'm going to try it, and he did. He came back to the bar a couple weeks later and his friend said, "Where have you been? Did you try it?" and he says, "Yes, I tried it. I got home, put the gun under my pillow, and started to fuck my wife. Well, we were in the middle of some 69 and she got tired and started to stop so I shot it off.

His friend said, "So what happened?"

"She bit my dick off, shit in my face, and a naked man jumped out of my closet with his hands in the air."

No comments: