King of the Birds, Lord of the Skies

King of the Birds, Lord of the Skies
Gather ye rose buds while ye may, old time is still a flying;
and this same rose that you see today, tomorrow will be dying.
CarpeDiem: Seize the Day!
- Dead Poets Society

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Love Letter

My Dear Wife,

I have so much to tell you. Especially you have been away for so long.

I know I'm not always the best at putting deeply felt things into words, but I want you to know how much I love you, how much you mean to me, and how important our marriage is.

I choose to write here because it explains and exposes a lot of the things I think and feel when it comes to us, and our 13 years relationship. I hope that as you read this, you will know that these words reflect my heart and my love for you.

I long to see us come together again; I long to see us getting closer. I want to learn and get better at sharing my feelings and listening to yours. I want our marriage and friendship to get stronger and our love to become a rock-solid foundation, supporting a marriage that will last and last. I want our marriage to be a platform for intimacy and open, honest sharing.

Because I love you,

Your Husband

No comments: