King of the Birds, Lord of the Skies

King of the Birds, Lord of the Skies
Gather ye rose buds while ye may, old time is still a flying;
and this same rose that you see today, tomorrow will be dying.
CarpeDiem: Seize the Day!
- Dead Poets Society

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Love Letter

My Dear Wife,

I remember the day, my love, when we repeated our wedding vows. I was quite nervous, my palms were sweaty, and I longed for the whole thing to hurry up and end. But at the same time, I wanted it to go on forever. You were so beautiful, my bride. I still remember the sparkle in your eyes as you walked down the aisle towards me. On that day, I promised, before God and the whole world, to love and to cherish you for the rest of your days.

I still stand by that promise, maybe even more now than I did then, for now I better understand the significance of such a vow. Here and now, I promise you that I will be committed to our marriage for the rest of my life.

Because I Love You,

Your Husband.

No comments: